You may return most new , unopened item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs. if the return is a result of our error(you received an incorrect or defective item, etc..)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of given your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. this time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper(5 to 10 business days). the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it ( 3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request ( 5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Unik Needs is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date- with original package.
No questions asked ! No restocking fees!
1. Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call “040 – 6668 1689” with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping
label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any return after 30 days from the ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact “Unik Needs” as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment.
If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.